Uralla & District Kennel Club - Championship Show, Sat 14 Dec 2019
Hi everyone. I am sorry to announce that the Uralla & District Kennel Club Inc committee has decided to cancel our shows for 2019. Due to the relentless and ongoing drought, and the fact that Armidale is on Level 5 water restrictions, after an inspection of the grounds on Monday, we have made the decision to cancel. I guarantee you that you would not enjoy showing in Armidale this year as the grounds are in such a terrible state.
Our apologies to you all for the inconvenience. Refunds of course will be happening for entries [if you entered online you should be able to cancel them], and if you have paid for accommodation, that should be refunded too if you call and cancel soon.
Please do not suggest that we move the shows to another town. With bushfires to the North, South and East of us, no one on the committee will want to be away from home over the weekend. And for that matter, we cannot assure you that roads will be open for you to travel here either, as the situation can change quickly.
Judging Commences 8.00 am each day with Sweepstakes (Friday & Sunday), Junior Handlers (Saturday) followed by S/Stakes
Catalogues $10.00 (covers all three Shows)