Canine Fund Raisers - Championship Show
Update to Canine Fund Raisers ShowUnfortunately due to the predicted weather forecast of 90% chance of rain with possible rainfall of 5-10mm the Committee has decided to split the show over two days. Groups 1,2,3 and 4 will be judged on Saturday 5th September, same time of 10am. Groups 5,6 and 7 will be judged on Sunday 6th September. There will be NO setup on Friday for Saturdays show, and all gear must be removed at the completion of showing Saturday. There will be NO setup for Sundays show on Saturday. We thank everyone for their patience and understanding. If you are unable to make the show on Saturday, please send through a request for refund to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday 1 September to allow the catalogue and paperwork to be finalised.
Change of Date
New date is 6 September. Entries will close on Monday 24 August.
Should you need to change your class due to the change of date you can do so yourself by following these instructions, https://showmanager.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202835370-How-do-I-change-my-Class-or-Dog-after-I-have-paid-for-my-entries-
If you need to change your class from baby and there is a change of cost for your entries the system may provide you with a warning however this can be ignored as the club will honor the original cost of entry.