Chihuahua Club of Queensland - Championship Show
Update for the upcoming show
As our show is being run under the Dogs Qld Banner due to Covid 19 we must follow strict guidelines to be able to conduct the show.
Other shows/ clubs on the morning.
Cocker Spaniel Club of Qld 8.30am Ring 6
Sporting Spaniel Club of Qld 10.30am Ring 8
Dachshund Club of Qld 8.30am Ring 3
Chihuahua Club of Qld 9.30am Ring 10
Covid Coordinator Jodie Wilshier
Overall Show Manager Ainslie Carius
- Gates Open 6.30am Saturday.
- Gazebos can be erected but will need to be 1.5mtrs apart.
- Exhibitors are reminded of the 1.5mtrs safe distance rule which must be adhered to at all times.
- No formal gatherings post/pre Show will be permitted.
- Exhibitors are asked to bring their own masks and sanitiser but DQ will have masks, sanitiser and ‘Glen 20’ available
- Face masks will need to be worn at all times, when exhibiting in the ring or while waiting in the assembly area.
- Wagz Café will be open for food and drinks.
- Prizes and awards will be placed on a table for collection by the Trophy Steward ( Andrew will give you directions)
- We will not be awarding Sashes / ribbons at this show.
- You will receive an email before the show with a gate pass and you exhibit numbers – these will need to be printed to bring on the day. ( If you are not able to do this please contact me before the show – not on the morning and I can help.)
- A catalogue will be on display for everyone to look at, no copies will be available on the day.
- We will not be stopping for Morning Tea like normal, however we will have a small break between the Long Coat / Smooth Coat breed judging and once again before the commencement of the General Specials
- Club Memberships are due, forms will be available to complete on the day.
If you have any other questions please ask, I will try to answer them for you.See you all Saturday.