Bairnsdale & District KC (PM Orange Show) - Championship Show, Thu 04 Nov 2021
Attention:Bairnsdale and East Gippsland Show Exhibitors to the Championship Shows to be held on the 4th & 5th of November:
- All people to enter the grounds MUST sign in with the QR code on all days.
- This includes people camping, you must resign in each day. For those camping simply scan a code that is available around the grounds in various locations.
- All attendees MUST provide proof of their double covid vaccination status. You will be tagged once this has been done, wrist tags are to remain in place for the duration of the shows.
- Please have your phone and proof ready upon arriving at the gate to keep arrivals moving through as fast as possible.
- Abuse towards gate stewards will not be tolerated if you do not follow the rules. These are set by the Victorian Government and Dogs Victoria, our volunteers are simply following directions.
For the campers you are required to attend at the Secretary's tent to be issued with your camping permit, this has to be displayed in your car RIGHT HAND SIDE OF WINDSCREEN.
The gate will only be open during the following times:
Wednesday 3rd November: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Thursday 4th November:
6:30am - 10:30am
11:30am - 2:30pm
Friday 5th November:
7:00am - 12noon.
Gates will then be open for general departures from 2pm.
If you intend leaving when gates are closed you will need to advise intended timings to ensure gates are manned for departures.
We look forward to seeing you there for a fun couple of days.
We know this is a different concept, however we need to do these things to ensure the best compliance within the Covid19 framework.
From Management and members of Bairnsdale and East Gippsland clubs.
Only four rings will be in operation at any one time.
Groups 6, 4, 5 and 1, will commence 30 minutes AFTER the completion of East Gippsland AM show or 1pm whichever is later, and Groups 3, 7, and 2 will commence 30 minutes after completion of groups 6,4,5 and 1 or 2.15pm whichever is later