Blacktown Kennel & Training Club Inc
June New Member Orientation - Tue 07 Jun 2022
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN, ADD YOUR TICKETS TO THE SHOPPING CART AND MAKE PAYMENT FOR YOUR BOOKING. WITHOUT FOLLOWING THIS PROCESS YOUR BOOKING WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED.
This registration is for our June 2022 New Member Orientation Night for people wishing to join Blacktown Kennel & Training Club for classes.
Please note: this night is for you to find out about how training works and to join our club. There will be NO classes on the orientation night. This night is for people only. Do not bring your dog on this night. Currently the club only accepts cash or cheque payment for membership fees.
Please remember your dog must be at least 4 months old and have had all its vaccinations prior to starting classes. You can't start part way through the month after your dog turns 4 months - please wait to attend the first New Member Orientation Night after your dog turns 4 months old.
Proof of Vaccinations - Dogs: Please bring proof of up to date, full vaccinations for your dog to the orientation night. Your dog will not be allowed on the grounds without this.
Proof of Vaccinations - People: Anyone attending New Member Orientation Nights, Club Meetings or Training classes MUST provide proof of "up to date" Covid vaccination status, or proof of a "Genuine Medical Exemption" as per NSW government regulations.
As we have limited space in the building, we request that no more than 2 people (13 years+) per household be booked to attend. Children may attend only if absolutely necessary. People who arrive for the meeting but have not booked through this system may not be admitted to the New Member Orientation Night.
Booking Fee Terms and Conditions:
- The $20 booking fee (per person 13 years+) will be used to confirm your attendance at the New Member Orientation Night.
- If you do attend the New Member Orientation Night on the date for which you have booked and join the club on the night your $20 fee will be credited against your new membership.
- If you do attend the New Member Orientation Night on the date for which you have booked and decide not to join the club on the night your $20 fee will be returned to you.
- If you cannot attend the New Member Orientation Night on the date for which you are booked please contact the club via email before the start of the meeting to enquire about cancellation of your booking. Refunds may be available if you follow the cancellation process prior to the meeting.
- If you do not attend the New Member Orientation Night on the date for which you are booked and do not follow the cancellation process you will forfeit your $20 fee and will not be entitled to a refund.