Black Hawk Puppy of the Year - Championship Show, Sat 24 Feb 2024
Online Entries are closed for this event
Sat 24 Feb 2024
Sat 10 Feb 2024
Sun 18-Feb-2024 11:00 PM
1. Exhibit qualifies by winning either a Minor or Puppy In Group award at any All Breeds
Championship Show or Group Show in Tasmania from 1 of January till 31 December each year.
2. All exhibits have to be in exhibitors name or co-owned/leased by an exhibitor who is a financial
member of Dogs Tasmania at the time of the dog's win.
3. Puppies can qualify two years in a row but if same exhibit has won the POTY in the previous year
it will be ineligible.
4. Competition will be held in February/March each year.
5. Invitation will be extended via the December issue of The Gazette.
6. Depending on entries received each dog will be entered in a heat of up to a maximum of five dogs,
with two heats making up one round.
7. There will be two judges and each dog will be assessed by each judge in each heat of the round.
8. Dogs once handed over to the respective judge must compete and be assessed in both heats of the
9. There will be one winner from each heat that progress through to the next round.
10. There will be an outright winner only, no runner-up.